This picture is from David's hunting trip to North Carolina in November. Mom has just put on her birthday gift from us - a warm jacket. She looks so beautiful even after all she has been through!
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Angel's Mom
This picture is from David's hunting trip to North Carolina in November. Mom has just put on her birthday gift from us - a warm jacket. She looks so beautiful even after all she has been through!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Angel, I think of you often and all the help you were when we learned of our PCS to Misawa.
It was fun to catch up on your family.
Oh, I've met several who know you...our PWOC President here knows you Susane Pearse and Deb Turner....she and I are onsen buddies. ::snort::
Your mom looks fabulous! I am so glad that she is doing well in her new normal.
Post a Comment